May 4, 2014

Update - May 4th 2014

Hi everyone!

I'm sorry I have been absent lately. I have been busy with school and work and organizing a trip to China!!

I also apologize to my English followers since I've been writing mostly in French. Since I'm in a French university, I've been mostly writing for school and sharing it with you.

I will post shortly the last of my school assignments. Afterwards, I will be absorbed with my preparations for my trip to China. I am leaving on June 25th and will be staying in Changsha for a few months.

During my stay, I was thinking of starting a travelling journal to share with you my experience. It's not in my habits to write and post about my life since my blog is about fiction, but it's also about travels. I want to share with you and maybe help you dream :3

So I'll keep you updated and I hope you'll enjoy!

Annabel

No comments: