January 6, 2015

Update - January 6th 2015

Hi everyone!

I'm back from a long trip, I'm back to work and I'm also back to writing! With this New Year, I hope I can publish more of my work.

While I was gone travelling, I started a second blog on Blog.com. It was mostly because, considering I was in China for 3 months, the Great Firewall wouldn't let me access this one and I didn't want to pay for a VPN at first. I've posted a few blog journal entries there, but I never got to the European part of my trip. I have yet to go through all my pictures!!

Speaking of, I've also started a 500px blog page exclusively for my pictures. I am considering moving eventually those I have taken from my trip in Tanzania, but that's something I'll have to think about. For now, you can check it out here!

Right, so I have a few ideas and I will start posting again soon. You might even see a design change of the blog, who knows!

Until then, take care and I wish you all much love and success and health for this year of 2015!

Annabel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salut annabel j'ai trouver ton blog grâce a une application tiers et j'aime beaucoup se que tu fais . j'aimerais papoter avec toi si jamais tu as du temps . au plaisir

- A said...

Salut, ce serait avec plaisir :) merci de m'avoir contactée, c'est toujours agréable de savoir que ce que j'écris plaît!